Terms & Conditions
The information contained within this document relates to the LXVE USA’s online store, trading under LXVE USA Inc.
The Terms of Trade and Frequently Asked Questions relevant to our other regions can be found in the footer of our international web stores. These can be accessed by selecting ‘Shop Online’ in the main menu, and choosing your region from the list that appears below.
Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information including warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability.
Definitions and Application
- In these Terms of Trade, “LXVE” means LXVE USA Inc. trading as LXVE, ‘you’ means the organisation or individual who is ordering product on the website, and the “Products” means the LXVE products which may be ordered on the website.
- These Terms of Trade apply to any purchase of any Products by you from this website which are delivered in the United States or Canada.
Shipping costs and deliveries
We aim to deliver “products” to you at the place of delivery requested by you within the time indicated by us at the time of your order, but we can’t guarantee firm delivery dates or times. Delivery options are set out here, although such delivery estimate information is indicative only.
- To submit an order for Products (Order), you must:
- a. create an account with LXVE on this website by registering your details and creating an username and password; and
- b. complete and submit the online order through your LXVE account.
- LXVE reserves the right to refuse any Order. In such case, LXVE will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable and refund to you any payment in full.
- All products ordered are for personal use and gifting only. They must not be resold in any form or any place; LXVE reserves the right to take legal action against unauthorised and unofficial sale of goods.
Prices and Payment
- All prices on the website are in US dollars and do not include applicable sales taxes. The total cost including any applicable taxes will be displayed during check-out, once you have selected your billing and shipping address. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The amount payable to LXVE for an Order (Order Amount) will be the total of the following amounts:
- a. the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the Order (Product Subtotal);
- b. the cost of delivery determined in accordance with Delivery stated above, and
- c. the sum of any other fees which LXVE levies from time to time and which you have agreed to pay by providing your electronic consent (e.g. subscription fees).
- You must pay the Order Amount by credit card at the time of submitting the Order. LXVE accepts Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- Without limiting LXVE’s legal rights arising from any failure by you to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade, LXVE reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following actions against you if you fail to make such a payment:
- a. withhold supply and dispose of the Products requested in the Order, and/or
- b. refuse to deal further with you,
- and LXVE will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
- Subject to clauses 8.2 and 8.3 and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Products are sold and information is rendered to you on the understanding that you have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
- Subject to the following “No Warranty” clauses and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of LXVE for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of LXVE breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other tortious duty (including arising by reason of defects in the Products) is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
- Subject to the following clauses and to the fullest extent permitted by law, LXVE gives no warranty in respect of the Products.
- For consumers the Products come with non-excludable warranties and guarantees under consumer protection legislation, such as that LXVE is the rightful owner, the Products are reasonably fit for their usual purpose, are of acceptable quality, and match any description or sample. If LXVE breaches any of these non-excludable warranties or guarantees, you are entitled, at your option, to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products, and to compensation for any reasonable foreseeable loss.
- You may also have express rights of action against LXVE under consumer protection legislation if LXVE supplied defective Products to you that cause you injury, loss or damage.
Refunds and Returns
Only items purchased on the LXVE website can be returned to lxvestudios.com for refund or exchange. Items purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase.
Should you make an error when ordering online, LXVE will gladly exchange your item for the item you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
In the unfortunate event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it. All items must be returned to
- Lxve Studios
- 4001 s Buffalo Dr
- Ste 119
- Las Vegas, NV 89147
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the items back to LXVE. In the United States, the shipping charge of USD7.50 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of USD100.
Should an item be damaged while it is being shipped to you by us, LXVE will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be reimbursed in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent items and a reimbursement will be issued in the original form of payment.
Please retain your postal receipt from the shipping carrier until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by LXVE. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
We will do our best to process returns within 5-10 business days of receipt and a reimbursement will be issued in the original form of payment.
If LXVE is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any Order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, LXVE will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
- Where LXVE makes a Taxable Supply to you under or in connection with these Terms of Trade or in connection with any matter or thing occurring under these Terms of Trade and the consideration otherwise payable for the Taxable Supply does not include Sales Tax, LXVE will be entitled, in addition to any other consideration recoverable in respect of the Taxable Supply, to recover from you the amount of any Salex Tax on the Taxable Supply.
LXVE Gift Cards
An LXVE Gift Card entitles the owner to purchase products up to the nominated value at any LXVE Signature Store or from an LXVE online store within the country and currency in which the card was purchased. The value on the card can be used for purchases in whole or in part, and on multiple occasions at said LXVE Signature Stores and LXVE online store, and for Facial Appointments at selected LXVE spaces. It cannot be reloaded, exchanged, or redeemed for cash or another gift card. Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase (not applicable in the United States of America, Canada, Germany and Switzerland). After the expiry date, the card will have a nil balance. To verify available funds at any time, please visit LXVE online at Check gift card balance. Each LXVE Gift Card is linked to a unique Gift Card Number and Pin to ensure its security and integrity, and allow for multiple transactions in store or online.
LXVE Digital Gift Cards
An LXVE Digital Gift Card entitles the owner to purchase products up to the nominated value at any LXVE Signature Store or from an LXVE online store within the country and currency in which the card was purchased. The value on the card can be used for purchases in whole or in part, and on multiple occasions at said LXVE Signature Stores and LXVE online store, and for Facial Appointments at selected LXVE spaces. It cannot be reloaded, exchanged or redeemed for cash, or transferred to another digital gift card or owner. LXVE Digital Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase (not applicable in the United States of America and Canada). After the expiry date, the card will have a nil balance. To verify available funds at any time, please visit LXVE online at Check gift card balance. Each LXVE Digital Gift Card is linked to a unique Gift Card Number and Pin to ensure its security and integrity, and allow for multiple transactions in store or online. Please note, LXVE Digital Gift Cards are currently only available to purchase within the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
- If any provision of these terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such term shall be severed and the remaining terms shall be unaffected (in this instance the parties shall use reasonable endeavours to negotiate a suitable substitute provision).
- Orders and these Terms of Trade will be governed by the law applying in the State of New York, United States, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New York State, and the courts complement to determine appeals from those courts, with respect to any proceedings that may be brought at any time in relation to these Terms of Trade.